We only offer unregulated mortgages and loans. All our loans legal and exempt from Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulation. Protections and remedies that are afforded to all regulated borrowers are not always extended to unregulated borrowers. We eliminate this occurrence by our ethical procedures and processes with in-built world-class redress systems.
The following mortgages and loans arrangements we provide are not regulated by the FCA;
• Land contract installment agreement (Seller Financing)
• Commercial Mortgages
• Agricultural Loans
• Second Charge Bridging - residential
• First/Second Charge Bridging - commercial
• Buy to Let Mortgages : Non Owner-occupier
• Buy to Let Mortgages : Less than two-fifths Owner-Occupier
• At most 40% of land/dwelling of primary residence of borrower used as security (Non-regulated residential lending). Close relative rule applying for remaining 60% (spouse or partner, parent, grandparent, sibling, child or grandchild) - Residential mortgage workaround
• Commercial residential property loans
• Business purpose loans. Acting wholly or predominantly in the interests of a business venture
DCANS Capital is not providing a regulated service to you, so you will not have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you wish to complain about our service.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of buy to lets, commercial mortgages, secured loans, unsecured loans, bridging loans, trusts, overseas mortgages, and conveyancing or debt management.