We only offer unregulated mortgages and loans. All our loans legal and exempt from Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulation. Protections and remedies that are afforded to all regulated borrowers are not always extended to unregulated borrowers. We eliminate this occurrence by our ethical procedures and processes with in-built world-class redress systems.


The following mortgages and loans arrangements we provide are not regulated by the FCA;

• Land contract installment agreement (Seller Financing)

• Commercial Mortgages

• Agricultural Loans

• Second Charge Bridging - residential

• First/Second Charge Bridging - commercial

• Buy to Let Mortgages : Non Owner-occupier

• Buy to Let Mortgages : Less than two-fifths Owner-Occupier

• At most 40% of land/dwelling of primary residence of borrower used as security (Non-regulated residential lending). Close relative rule applying for remaining 60% (spouse or partner, parent, grandparent, sibling, child or grandchild) - Residential mortgage workaround

• Commercial residential property loans

• Business purpose loans. Acting wholly or predominantly in the interests of a business venture


DCANS Capital is not providing a regulated service to you, so you will not have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you wish to complain about our service.

The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of buy to lets, commercial mortgages, secured loans, unsecured loans, bridging loans, trusts, overseas mortgages, and conveyancing or debt management.


Useful Information

The FCA does not regulate some forms of buy to lets, commercial mortgages, secured loans, unsecured loans, bridging loans, trusts, agricultural loans, overseas mortgages, and conveyancing or debt management. Our lending to limited companies, incorporated partnerships and unincorporated partnerships of three or more is not regulated by the FCA.
Not being regulated by the FCA means that we can make our own lending decisions (incl creative credit options). All loan agreements are still subject to UK Laws and UK Courts.
Kindly read all our Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) carefully before you sign any Loan Agreement. If you do not understand our loan contract terms & conditions, invest in the services of a solicitor before you sign.
Your use of this website and/or services constitutes acceptance of our T&Cs.
If you disagree with our T&Cs and How We Operate, please don't use our lending services.

Before You Apply

You should not apply for a loan amount that you cannot comfortably afford to repay now and in the future to avoid the possibility of legal action.
It is an offence to knowingly give false, inaccurate or misleading information when applying for a loan. If you give such information, you may face criminal prosecution and/or civil action for the recovery of any losses incurred by us.
Any property used as security, which may include your home or pensions and/or business assets, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a loan or any other debts secured on it. | Our Repayment Assistance Programme is, however, available to qualified borrowers only.
Note: As part of our KYC and anti-fraud checks, you cannot email us from any of the free mail providers accounts as a business, including but not limited to gmail, hotmail, or yahoo. You are advised to send us an email from the email of your business or company website. If you are borrowing as a business and you don't have a website, we can't deal with you. Learn more.